5 Christmas Gifts for Cats – Finding the Purrfect Holiday Gift
Our feline friends give us the gifts of love, laughter, and joy all throughout the year, and the holiday season is the purrfect time to return the favor. No matter what or how you celebrate, there are many wonderful ways to treat our furry companions to the very best cat gifts. From monthly subscription boxes to the Kitty Korner door and more, keep reading to learn about five unique ideas for cat gifts. Enjoy!
Let’s start with a few examples of the gift that keeps on giving all year long: subscription boxes. There are dozens of subscription options that will deliver toys, snacks, and interesting cat distractions right to your doorstep every month. In fact, subscription boxes are so popular that three of them made our list of five purrfect Christmas gifts for cats.
- The Litterbox subscription box is just $30/month and features toys and treats for your cat as well as handy grooming tools and pet-related cleaners for you. Everybody wins!
- The KitNipBox provides the best high-quality cat toys, all-natural treats, and other fun, healthy cat products – all for less than $20/month.
- A monthly subscription to meowbox is fully customizable, so you can spend as much or as little as you like. One reason we really love meowbox is that – in a sustained effort to support local artisans – they include at least one item each month that is locally made, small batch, or handcrafted. Options start as low as $22.99/month.
Our last two unique ideas for cat gifts are truly one-of-a-kind items that are innovative and functional…
- The award-winning Cat String Toy from Hammacher Schlemmer provides non-stop amusement for cats and their owners. Battery powered, it hangs over a doorknob and constantly casts and reels in a colorful string, triggering your cat’s instinctual attraction to quickly moving objects. For less than $40, your feline friend will be entertained again and again!
- And our final recommendation for the best gifts for cats is the gift of privacy with the Kitty Korner Door. Kitty Korner™ is an easy-to-install pet door that lets your little fuzzy friends roam freely throughout your home! The Do-It-Yourself kit comes with simple instructions to cut and attach a patented hinge to any existing interior door. With one simple cut, you can give your cats privacy, safety, and freedom!
And there you have it: 5 great Christmas gifts for cats! Any of these unique items will make a purrfect present for your cuddly companion. And these are also ideal gifts for the cat lovers in your life – for pet owners, their animals are truly part of the family, so a gift for the pet is indeed a gift for the human.
Enjoy the holiday season!